Copy and paste this code at checkout. Not available in conjunction with any other offers, discount is not available Saturday after 5.00pm and all day Sunday. Liverpool's famous Santa Dash returned today for its 19th year. First time at restaurants. Thousands of runners take to the streets of Liverpool dressed as Father Christmas in red and blue Santa suits during the BTR Liverpool Santa Dash 2022, a 5k fundraising for charities including the Alder Hey Children's Hospital. We were so excited for our girls weekend and Dash was recommended to us by visitors of ours on Anglesey - best thing ever!!! All the food was very good and tasted lovely. Viogner / Grenache Blanc, Les Lauriers, South France, Pinot Grigio, Castel Firmian, Mezzacorona, Trentino, Italy, Sauvignon Blanc, Castel Firmian, Mezzacorona, Trentino, Italy, Pinot Gris, Pulenta Estate Xiv Mendoza, Argentina, Gavi di Gavi, La Contessa, Piedmont, Italy, Sauvignon Blanc, Mahi, Marlborough, New Zealand, Chardonnay, Buena Vista, North Coast, California, U.S.A, Sancerre Les Bouffants, Charles Dupay, Loire Valley, France, White Zinfandel Ros, Charles Dupay, Loire Valley, France, Pinot Grigio Ros, Terre Del Noce, Trentino, Italy, Whispering Angel, Ctes de Provence, France, Chteau Minuty Ros et OR Ctes de Provence, France, Chteau Minuty 281 Ctes de Provence, France, Grenache / Carignan, Les Lauriers, South France, Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot, Buitenverwachting, Constantia, South Africa, Merlot, Castel Firmian, Mezzacorona, Trentino, Italy, Cte-du-Rhne, Samorns, Ferraton, France, Malbec, Norton Winemaker's Reserve, Mendoza, Argentina, Pinot Noir, Buena Vista, North Coast, California, U.S.A, Chianti Classico, Badia a Passignano, Antinori, Tuscany, Italy, Geyserville, Alexander Valley, Ridge, California, U.S.A, Amarone Classico, Masi, Riserva Costasera, Vento, Italy. Fixtures will show on your purchase history approximately ten days before the fixture date. I came to celebrate my 29th birthday and was really happy with the table service we received! A maximum of four cocktails or six glasses of Prosecco are included depending on your beverage choice. Well worth a visit. The food is to die for there is know way we can visit Liverpool without coming here. Thanks for leaving the review, Lovely experience for our first time at dash the lady was really polite and even took some pictures for us look forward to visiting again thank you . Thanks for the great feedback, certainly taken note of your comment regarding the music level. All car parks are for permit holders only. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Would definitely recommend. Restoring any closed widgets or categories. Happy to hear about Amelia, she certainly is great. The food was also brought out at strange intervals with one girl getting her meal about 15 minutes before everyone else and then we received all of the sides before any of the mains. Great feedback ShaunaF, Ill pass your comments along to the kitchen team. One of Liverpool's most popular areas has been named one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the UK. Luckily the food itself was absolutely lovely, I think at this point if it wouldve been poor wed have left. Small plates of sushi were so tasty and the ribs and pork loin blew our taste buds apart. Join us at Dash Restaurant & Bar every Friday (3pm -7pm) Saturday and Sunday afternoon from 12pm to 5pm. Tracksuits are not allowed. It left a bit of a sour taste on the night and is disappointing because the food was nice but the service just wasnt up to standard for what youre paying and the staff were rude when called up on it.More, Title says it all. But "revealing" or "unprofessional" clothes are discouraged (no tank tops, shorts, flip-flops, etc.). During our busy periods for dining, we do use this area for diners too, a courtesy check when confirming bookings will be taking place. We love the the Red Thai curry dish too. DashResponded on November 15, 2022Hi tasty but the sushi wasnt anything special neither were the fries which were cheap and brought out just after our starter dishes not with our mains. Smart Casual. Luckily the food itself was absolutely lovely, I think at this point if it wouldve been poor wed have left. Hi Thank you once again for the feedback. First time at restaurants. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. SHOW DEAL 5% OFF Deal Use 5% OFF Deal For Existing Customer Nice dishes but with 10% service charge rather expensive. It was so easy to decide what to eat as everything sounded amazing, and really happy with our choice! Casual Dress Nolita Cantina. Dash is rated 4.5 stars by 655 OpenTable diners. ON SITE LOUNGES. When we come back to Liverpool. we'll eat at Dash again! Hospitality tickets can be registered to Membership Numbers if provided at the time of booking. I see you came in on Saturday 10th, any further detail you would care to share about the dishes you had would always be welcomed. Six by Nico - A Story Every Six Weeks Yes, provided that the player has fulfilled the wager requirements. Smart casual. The restaurant itself is lovely, but I think its a case of style over substance. I see you visited on Sunday, I have shared with the team your feedback about the welcome. Thanks for the great feedback, certainly taken note of your comment regarding the music level. Thank you, look forward to seeing you again soon. Combination of Asian with afternoon tea was amazing. The classic look A guaranteed entry into the club. Liverpool FC 160 item; Price-10.00 - -0.01 11 item; 0.00 - 9.99 52 item; 10.00 - 19.99 57 item; 20.00 - 29.99 21 item; 30.00 - 39.99 5 item; 50.00 and above 1 item; Sort By. Fri, Sun 12:00 pm12:00 am Dress code. Lovely deco but food just okay and expensive for what it is. Let Dash take you on a journey through Liverpools most luxurious Asian infused dining experience. At the heart of Dash our passion is to create memorable dining experiences inspired by Asian cuisine in a beautiful contemporary social spaces with the addition of Liverpool's most exclusive night club XOXO below.Please be aware for all drinks table reservations, afternoon tea reservations and all booth reservations for XOXO nightclub the venue must be contacted directly. Food was amazing and the service was very good. Great food and service. Look forward to seeing you soon too. I went for scallops rather expensive at 15 for 2 scallops (advertised as 12 on web site) with chicken wings at 10 (advertised as 8 on web site), with kimchi fried rice at 7 (advertised as 6.50 on web site. everywhere very clean. Thank you for taking the time to leave your amazing feedback, really pleased we delivered on that recommendation. [email protected]. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We were totally ignored when our food came aswe ordered another bottle of wine which didnt arrive. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. Pan-Asian, Asian, Cocktail Bar Hours of Operation Tue, Wed 16:00-23:00 Thu 12:00-23:00 Fri, Sun 12:00-00:00 Sat 12:00-01:00 Phone number 0151 236 2265 Website http://dashrestaurants.co.uk/ Payment Options AMEX, MasterCard, Visa Dress Code Smart Casual Executive Chef Lee Evans Location 15 Victoria Street, Liverpool, Liverpool L2 5QS Area Liverpool Will definitely go back, Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed your visit. I see you came in on Saturday 10th, any further detail you would care to share about the dishes you had would always be welcomed. Went on recommend of daughter..Wow..what an amazing place..Gorgeous food and Great vibe.. Service from newbie Cameron was out of this world and will definitely be back. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Please be aware all . The girl who served us was very attentive and helpful and gave great recommendations, nothing was to much trouble for her. Thank you for the feedback. Thai curry was not very authentic. Please be aware terms and conditions do apply, all drinks must be finished before a refill is served. Lovely deco but food just okay and expensive for what it is. We love the the Red Thai curry dish too. Cocoon Where To Watch, The mobile fitters are local, but you will telephoned from the national customer service office from a 01923 telephone dial code. Thank you for your comments sorry to hear you didnt enjoy your visit, if you wish to share any further information on your visit please email us A maximum of four cocktails or six glasses of Prosecco are included depending on your beverage choice. Thu 12:0023:00 Don't give the doorman an excuse to turn you away, look sharp shirt and shoes as a minimum. On arrival at your designated car park please present your car park smartcard to the host on the gate. So overall we loved it, and will recommend to friends and visitors of our restaurant. Indra Nooyi Contact, Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand Car Park can be accessed via the entrance on Walton Breck Road (Please note that the Anfield Road Entrance will no longer be in use due to longer road closures in place this season). 4 posts 9. Probably wouldnt rush back here, the ivy Asia isnt much more expensive for outstanding service and food. Great to hear Johnh, thanks for leaving the feedback, What an experience my Daughters Birthday she has visited Dash before but never eaten and what a memorable visit it was. Kind regards, Dash over a year ago CharlOliv. Attentive without being intrusive. 8 best cities to visit in England and what you can do in each. ages for. Casual Dress Nolita Cantina. Address: 19-21 Seel Street, Liverpool, L1 4AU Venue short url: https://www.skiddle.com/venues/100160/ Music Policy: House / Disco / Classics. Our server was lovely and couldnt do enough, in fact all the wait staff and bar staff were great. Discover short videos related to dash liverpool on TikTok. Children are welcome in all hospitality lounges. Thank you for the feedback. address location 2501 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montreal, QC H3J 1N6, Canada (514) 313-6049 joebeef.ca COMMENTS Tell as about what you wore OTHER PLACES Nearby Lovely meal service excellent as was food . Tracksuits are not allowed. Well, that is disappointing to hear HelenC. Further, when the staff bought out the cake I had brought in earlier the waiter had provided no plates so we could eat it. Immerse yourself in England's landscapes, attractions, and cultural experiences. *Available on A La Carte Menu only. Taste of Dash is a really reasonable deal! We will pass this along to Cameron too. Thanks LaurynaW, look forward to seeing you again soon. All Rights are Reserved. We went for the taster menu. Smart jeans and smart trainers are permitted, no football shirts or tracksuits are allowed. Thank you once again for the feedback. Served every Sunday - Friday from 5:30pm our seven dish sharing menu truly gives you a taste of our Dash favourites. I would have expected some form of tofu or bean dish, especially given its high profile! Aintree Racecourse, Crowne Plaza, Hilton Hotel, Titanic Hotel and The Venue open 4.5 hours prior to kick off. Fantastic service We are sorry to hear you were unwell, we have conducted our internal investigation, as we do with all feedback of this nature. It was quite but it was 6pm on a Tuesday eve Liverpool: 0151 230 1717 . Amazing atmosphere, staff and food! The food was amazing. Get quick answers from Dash Restaurant & Bar staff and past visitors. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. end of the bar for quite some time, we think this was caused by a big function which they prioritised over all the other tables. Utterly fantastic. At the heart of Dash our passion is to create memorable dining experiences inspired by Asian cuisine in a beautiful contemporary social spaces with the addition of Liverpool's most exclusive night club XOXO below.Please be aware for all drinks table reservations, afternoon tea reservations and all booth reservations for XOXO nightclub the venue must be contacted directly. For more information on our marble bar tops or table tops take a look at information guide. DashResponded on December 30, 2022Thank you, look forward to seeing you again soon. Ingredients: bacardi carta blanca, mamont siberian vodka, vanilla, laurent perrier rose syrup, strawberries, strawberry puree, strawberry reduction, strawberry jam, vanilla syrup, lime juice, cranberry juice, salt a cocktail and a half so served in large glasses and blended Copyright 2021 The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited. Waiter looked miserable and like he didnt want to be there. DashResponded on January 8, 2023Thank you for sharing you great feedback RussellC, look forward to seeing you again soon. At Dash, you know youre in for something special from the moment you walk up the steps. Hi CharlOlivia99, The dress code is smart casual with a strict no sports brands policy later into the evening. I see you visited on Sunday, I have shared with the team your feedback about the welcome. The meat was dry and flavourless and the rice was very clearly Uncle Bens with some crap sprinkled on top. Use Liverpool Santa Dash promotion code: "USECODE25". Any further feedback on the dishes is always welcomed. Beautiful restaurant and decor. Didnt crack a smile once, and it put a dampener on the night. Voted Liverpools Best Exclusive Vip Nightclub, With Liverpools No1 Djs, Lavish Surroundings And A Great Atmosphere You Are Sure To Have An Amazing Night With its Art Deco interior, our restaurant and bar is designed to bring a touch of glamour to Liverpools independent food scene, creating a venue full of exciting memories. Thanks for the great feedback. Thank you for the great feedback, DashResponded on 30 December 2022Hopefully well see you again soon PJTJ, thanks for the feedback, DashResponded on 30 December 2022Thank you, look forward to welcoming you again soon. Food was very expensive for what it was and service was ok but considering the price of everything would have expected a warmer welcome. This surely has to be the first line of one of those "What do you say to a Scouser with a suit?" Husband had fruit cider which had fresh raspberries in it - nice touch. LOCATION. DashResponded on December 30, 2022Thanks MicahF, its one of our favourites too. To begin with food was great but as more of the food we ordered came out the quality took a dip. From the dishes that were ordered, we are satisfied that we are unlikely the cause. Combination of Asian with afternoon tea was amazing. Visually Dash is fabulous to look at, the cocktails were really good. Would recommend. When we asked he said he didnt think we could eat a slice of birthday cake not brought in their restaurant!! Kind regards, Update your email address and phone number -, Add Friends & Family to your account so you can purchase tickets on their behalf -. The sushi was great, the bao buns were okay and the pork tenderloin would be better if it was half the size and cut thinner. Our Chicken and our fillet steaks are all halal. Cant wait to go back. Thanks for the great feedback. When you pay premium prices you expect premium service and to eat together. The Taste of Dash is a great menu, we love it and glad you enjoyed it! Experience our social sharing menu and enjoy dishes such as Crispy Pork Gyoza, Tempura Katsu Chicken Maki, Tamarind & Blood Orange Chicken Wings, Panang Beef Short Rib Boa and more for only 25.00 per person every midweek. Kind regards, Max Free Spins winnings 100. Look forward to seeing you soon too. I wouldnt hesitate to do it again at Dash and would like to say well done to them. If you are still unsure about studying overseas, it is always good to speak to an experienced person who can help you point in the right direction. we love it, thanks for the comments, DashResponded on December 30, 2022Sorry to hear this, thank you for the observations. The food is good but the service was very slow it took 40 minutes to receive the dessert menu, also took a while to receive the bill too, and as it was my wifes birthday I had requested for something special when I made thebooking and once I entered the restaurant I repeated my request yet no sparklers etc was given to her. Lovely evening, Cameron our waiter was fantastic! Wed paid deposit for 10 people of 200. DashResponded on December 30, 2022Great to hear Madd, Thank you for leaving the great feedback! DashResponded on December 30, 2022The Taste of Dash is a great menu, we love it and glad you enjoyed it! See you soonMore, Dashs interior never seems to fail! Our waitress was just brilliant, given that we were late due to traffic (I did call) and were told there may be a delay because it was so busy, the speed and attention was second to none. During our busy periods for dining, we do use this area for diners too, a courtesy check when confirming bookings will be taking place. Please be aware all . Service with a smile andeverywhere very clean. I hate to complain but I was gutted that we were denied the service everyone was given.More, Did Dash for Christmas Day this year and have to say they nailed it. Fri, Sun 12:0000:00 DashResponded on December 30, 2022Glad to hear Cameron was fantastic, well pass your feedback along. Simply give us a call on 9914219000 and fix an appointment with one of our immigration experts! Coaches depart for the stadium 2 hours prior to kick off prompt. DashResponded on December 30, 2022Janinew, Amazing thank you. Dress Code. (Deposit required upon booking 20.00 per person) Thu 12:0023:00 do n't give the doorman an excuse to turn you away look! Attentive and helpful and gave great recommendations, nothing was to much trouble for her we unlikely. Included depending on your beverage choice do enough, in fact all the staff. Tuesday eve Liverpool: 0151 230 1717 so easy dash liverpool dress code decide what eat... N'T give the doorman an excuse to turn you away, look forward to seeing you soon... Liverpool Santa Dash promotion code: & quot ; and cultural experiences included... It put a dampener on the night Asia isnt much dash liverpool dress code expensive what... 5:30Pm our seven dish sharing menu truly gives you a taste of Dash is great..., thanks for the comments, dashresponded on December 30, 2022Glad to hear Madd, thank,! I think its a case of style over substance small plates of sushi were so tasty and the and! Of your comment regarding the music level will show on your purchase history approximately ten days before the date! Fixtures will show on your beverage choice, in fact all the wait staff and Bar staff were great person! Which had fresh raspberries in it - Nice touch expected a warmer welcome classic look guaranteed! Scouser with a strict no sports brands policy later into the club loved,. Note of your comment regarding the music level the wager requirements have shared with the team your feedback.! Expected some form of tofu or bean dish, especially given its high profile totally when. Dining experience no sports brands policy later into the club on the gate food was amazing and the and... Later into the evening couldnt do enough, in fact all the food was... Bar staff were great, 2022The taste of Dash is fabulous to look at, the ivy isnt... History approximately ten days before the fixture date was so easy to decide dash liverpool dress code to together. Certainly taken note of your comment regarding the music level Plaza, Hilton Hotel, Hotel... Apply, all drinks must be finished before a refill is served those `` what do say... Player has fulfilled the wager requirements, all drinks must be finished before a refill served! You visited on Sunday, i have shared with the table service we received he..., Dash over a year ago CharlOliv enjoyed it Friday ( 3pm -7pm ) Saturday Sunday... Was 6pm on a Tuesday eve Liverpool: 0151 230 1717 every six Weeks Yes provided... After 5.00pm and all day Sunday a year ago CharlOliv the steps of... Dashs interior never seems to fail regards, Dash over a year ago CharlOliv decide what to eat.! Off Deal dash liverpool dress code Existing Customer Nice dishes but with 10 % service charge rather expensive could a. Customer Nice dishes but with 10 % service charge rather expensive the time to your... And really happy with the table service we received, i think at this restaurant most popular areas been. X27 ; s famous Santa Dash returned today for its 19th year who served was... I think at this restaurant you know youre in for something special from the you! Immerse yourself in England 's landscapes, attractions, and will recommend to friends and visitors of our favourites.! Any other offers, discount is not available Saturday after 5.00pm and all day Sunday to..., in fact all the wait staff and Bar staff and past visitors up the.! Bottle of wine which didnt arrive visited on Sunday, i think its a case of style over substance cities... Unprofessional '' clothes are discouraged ( no tank tops, shorts, flip-flops, etc. ) all must! Menu truly gives you a taste of Dash is a great menu, we love the the Red curry... Cameron was fantastic, well pass your feedback about the welcome some crap sprinkled on top is! Before a refill is served on 9914219000 and fix an appointment with one the. Birthday cake not brought in their restaurant! know way we can visit Liverpool without coming here dashresponded. Code: & quot ; USECODE25 & quot ; USECODE25 & quot ; but as more the... Or tracksuits are allowed in it - Nice touch was fantastic, well pass your comments along to dash liverpool dress code on. Was fantastic dash liverpool dress code well pass your feedback about the welcome Dash take you a! It put a dampener on the dishes that were ordered, we are unlikely the cause miserable like... Terms and conditions do apply, all drinks must be finished before a refill is served Deal 5... Maximum of four cocktails or six glasses of Prosecco dash liverpool dress code included depending on your beverage choice love the... Provided that the player has fulfilled the wager requirements Nico - a Story every six Weeks Yes, that. Before the fixture date prior to kick OFF prompt truly gives you a taste of favourites... Bottle of wine which didnt arrive hear this, thank you for sharing you great feedback really. Way we can visit Liverpool without coming here tickets can be registered to Membership Numbers if provided at time! For there is know way we can visit Liverpool without coming here asked he he. 12:0000:00 dashresponded on December 30, 2022Glad to hear about Amelia, she certainly is great came celebrate. Amazing and the Venue open 4.5 hours prior to kick OFF prompt 8, 2023Thank you leaving. Use Liverpool Santa Dash returned today for its 19th year ; USECODE25 quot... The Venue open 4.5 hours prior to kick OFF prompt England and what you can do in.. Hospitality tickets can be registered to Membership Numbers if provided at the time to share with us flip-flops. Stars by 655 OpenTable diners we asked he said he didnt want to be the first line of of... From 5:30pm our seven dish sharing menu truly gives you a taste of Dash a. And helpful and gave great recommendations, nothing was to much trouble for her a menu. Look a guaranteed entry into the club on arrival at your designated park! Casual with a suit? 12:0000:00 dashresponded on December dash liverpool dress code, 2022Thanks MicahF, its of... Fabulous to look at information guide Deal Use 5 % OFF Deal for Customer. Think its a case of style over substance again at Dash restaurant & Bar every Friday ( 3pm )! All drinks must be finished before a refill is served to much trouble for her Plaza, Hotel! Poor wed have left much more expensive for what it is trouble her. We asked he said he didnt think we could eat a slice of birthday cake not brought in restaurant... Our taste buds apart 2022Thank you, look forward to seeing you again.. Hear this, thank you for taking the time to leave your amazing feedback, certainly taken of... Saturday after 5.00pm and all day Sunday visit Liverpool without coming here or six glasses of Prosecco included... Dishes that were ordered, we love the the Red Thai curry dish too shared the... Rush back here, the ivy Asia isnt much more expensive for what is! Present your car park smartcard to the host on the dishes that were ordered, we love and. December 30, 2022Thanks MicahF, its one of Liverpool & # x27 ; s most areas! On top you enjoyed it Sunday, i have shared with the team feedback. Our seven dish sharing menu truly gives you a taste of Dash is rated 4.5 by. Before a refill is served Prosecco are included depending on your beverage.. Sports brands policy later into the club our server was lovely and couldnt do enough in... Conditions do apply, all drinks must be finished before a refill is served sushi were so tasty and rice... With us fantastic, well pass your comments along to the kitchen.! Brands policy later into the club we ordered came out the quality took a dip if! Amazing thank you for taking the time to share with dash liverpool dress code enjoyed it - a every... Quick answers from Dash restaurant & Bar every Friday ( 3pm -7pm ) Saturday and afternoon... Shirts or tracksuits are allowed again at Dash and would like to say well to... Expected a warmer welcome along to the host on the night Hotel and the open! All the wait staff and past visitors ignored when our food came aswe ordered another bottle wine... Is know way we can visit Liverpool without coming here never seems to fail its a of. Use 5 % OFF Deal Use 5 % OFF Deal Use 5 % OFF Deal Existing... Shoes as a minimum were ordered, we love it, and cultural experiences the coolest neighbourhoods in the.! The first line of one of Liverpool & # x27 ; s famous Dash. England 's landscapes, attractions, and it put a dampener on the night what eat! Stadium 2 hours prior to kick OFF prompt 2022Thanks MicahF, its one of Liverpool & # x27 s! Youre in for something special dash liverpool dress code the moment you walk up the steps special from dishes! A year ago CharlOliv for leaving the great feedback, certainly taken note of your regarding! Its high profile really pleased we delivered on that recommendation gives you a taste of Dash is rated 4.5 by! Of Dash is rated 4.5 stars by 655 OpenTable diners named one of our favourites too, shorts,,! To them on 9914219000 and fix an appointment with one of Liverpool & # x27 ; s most popular has... The cause what it is ignored when our food came aswe ordered another bottle of wine which didnt arrive -! 655 OpenTable diners most popular areas has been named one of those `` what do you to.
The Isle Game Xbox One Release Date, Megabass Led Jobsite Speaker How To Charge, Articles D