Dates are limited, book today!! So if you want some really convincingly scary haunted houses in Louisville weve rounded up the best ones but prepare to be terrified! We have special tours and investigations for parents and minors. Legend of Pope Lick. Best haunted houses near Louisville, KY 40205. All good cities should have a good urban legend. WebRules. These are the best haunted houses for kids in Louisville, KY: See more haunted houses for kids in Louisville, KY. What did people search for similar to haunted houses in Louisville, KY? I would not recommend bringing little children to this haunted house". Most navigation apps are taking people to the wrong place. The Haunted Hotel in Louisville, KY & Contact; Rules; Location. There's a few good jump scares, but it was mostly a comedy thing. Who is dressed in a white gown and a grey silk shawl. Visit Multiple Haunted Houses in Louisville KY this Halloween, at a single scary location! Highlands- Cherokee Triangle, Louisville, KY, Since Halloween decorations are making their ways into the stores and advertisements are starting to show up for haunted houses it seems like the, I keep hearing about all these local scare zones and haunted houses, Field of Screams, 7th Street Scare, Industrial Nightmare. WebThe Haunted Hotel is an Extreme Haunt that is not suitable for young children. They also give 100% of their profits to local charities from the volunteer fire departments to the Hardin county Search and Rescue unit! Bobby Mackeys Music World, Wilder, Kentucky 5. WebWelcome to our extensive haunted houses in KY guide: the best place to find Kentucky haunted house reviews, videos, photos, dates, and times. This one always feels like a winner from the sheer dedication of the actors and the sets. Take a look at some of our other posts: Note: Dates, ticket prices and hours are all up to date as of September 2021. Although its located about an hour north of Louisville in Indiana, Fear Fair is the most award-winning haunted house in Indiana, and is listed in USA Today as one of the best extreme haunted attractions. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Those who have seen The Lady in Blue describe Patricia as a pretty lady with long dark hair and a beautiful blue dress. We have moved! So far this is been the best haunted house I have been to in themore, Historical ToursLandmarks & Historical BuildingsHaunted Houses, The haunted house-- This was my 3rd time going to the haunted house for Halloween.more, Having worked at a Haunted House before, I had a few problems with this place.more, It was a pretty ok haunted house. Give us a try! I have a confession to make: I typically prefer gentle, fun, slightly spooky fall activities like the Jack O Lantern Spectacular. CLOSED. This Copyright 2022 Baxter Avenue Morgue - All Rights Reserved. WebBest Haunted Houses in Louisville, KY 40294 - Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Haunted Hotel, Baxter Avenue Morgue, The American Horrorplex, Malice Manor, 7th Street Haunt, MENU . Lets take a closer look at some of the most haunted places in Louisville, KY: 10 - The Brennan House The Brennan House is a 3 story Victorian style residence, that was built in 1868 for Thomas and Anna Brennan and their family of 8 children. This was their dream home and they cared very deeply for it both in life and after their death! ), Louisville Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular: Visitor's Guide & Insider Tips, Louisville in Summer: The 25 Coolest Things To Do, 9 Delicious Distilleries in Louisville, Kentucky, from Bourbon to Brandy, 35 Epic Pumpkin Patches in Kentucky to Visit This Fall. And if youre looking to try something new, weve also included a few spooky-but-awesome haunted houses elsewhere in Kentucky, and a couple of haunted houses in Indiana just across the river, too. The thought of that alone will never not freak me out. You have the optional add-on to go to two haunted houses along the way American Horrorplex and Culbertson Mansions: Literally A Haunted House (and literally a mouthful!). Save it for later on Pinterest! (Care to take a guess?). So if youre gonna take creepy late-night road trip with your friends, Fear Fair is definitely worth it. WebOur new lair is located at 2600 Freys Hill Rd Louisville, KY 40241 (across from the BMX track) Grim Trails Haunted Attraction plunges you deep into the dark, twisted, and Please use Gate B at 4400 Paralee Drive off of Dixie Highway. Fright Nights in Lexington is so scary I literally didnt even want to look at the web page to pull information for this post (I think something might be coming through my computer to get me???). WebGrim Trails. Despite the bridge being locked down and several crew members have seen the Captain in his dress uniform around the ship. Sinister Tombs Haunted House Located in Eastview Filter: Sinister Tombs Haunted House Eastview, KY Views: 80,990 Photos: 22 Rating: 5 / 5 Reviews: 3 Visit Website Among the reports of paranormal activity linked to this particular burial ground are sudden blasts of icy cold air, unexplained light anomalies and disembodied whispers when nobody else is around. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I mean, this plot reads like the plot of an HBO TV series. Step inside and see if you can figure out WHATS IN THE BARN! Youve exhausted all your local Louisville haunted houses, attractions, and ghost tours, but you still have a thirst for experiencing something paranormal Spending the night in one of Louisvilles most haunted hotels could be just the treat! Ahhh! Wouldn't going to this haunted house you will be grab pushed pulled sprayed with water shocked and changed with a chainsaw if you're looking for a good scare and a great time this is the haunted house for you. and bring your most organized, Type-A friend along so you can win! It is listed on the National Historic Register and faced the threat of being torn down. Not that I havent done my fair share of haunted houses in Louisville. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. It's dark and many lighting effects are used, including strobe lights. Witnesses It was built in 1923 by J.Graham Brown, who also lived in the penthouse suite of the hotel right up until his death in 1969. Just remember - Louisville Haunted Houses are not for the faint of heart - you never know who, or what might pop out, and these attractions are meant to be enjoyed by those who love a night of fright. The hotel dates back to around 1903 and over the years staff members and guests alike, have encountered a variety of paranormal activity. You can not touch our actors but there is a chance they might touch you. Haunted Hotel is also the longest-standing haunt in Louisville (they just had their 30 year anniversary) and consistently ranks as the scariest haunted house in Kentucky. So far this is been the best haunted house I have been to in the last two years the make up artist is phenomenal their costumes are top-notch professional quality the sets are stage ready. T-Shirts, Tickets, or an old shoe someone lost. Haunted House Tours example of early 20th century early Tudor Gothic Revival style architecture and a significant contributor to the Lets take a closer look at some of the most haunted places in Louisville, KY: The Brennan House is a 3 story Victorian style residence, that was built in 1868 for Thomas and Anna Brennan and their family of 8 children. People also searched for these near Louisville: What are people saying about haunted houses near Louisville, KY 40205? Do you like being terrified in the dark while lost? Most group discounts start at 30 but we can help you with other options. We recommend 13 and up but we DO NOT ALLOW unaccompanied minors onto the Hotel grounds. Also known as the Pope Lick Monster, this demon is said to haunt the Pope Lick train trestle in Fisherville, right across from the entrance to the Parklands (and next to where Lia grew up). This is a placeholder. JK!). This is also the location where Lia punched our poor friend in the face (please dont touch the actors, yall!). Waverly Hills Sanatorium cannot be accessed via through the golf course. This was their dream home and they cared very deeply for it both in life and after their death! Tours last anywhere from 15-25 minutes based on the walking speed of your group. However, it was soon raided by authorities and the Captain suffered a heart attack during it. Learn. Walking on train trestles is so, so dangerous, yall. People also searched for these in Louisville: What are people saying about haunted houses in Louisville, KY? And a good haunted house is immersive, disorienting, and includes a devilishly grotesque cast of characters, like some hellish play that you just walked into: incredible sets, costumes, and of course, scary ghouls! Then we have just what you need! reserved. Learn more about the haunted Waverly Hills Sanatorium. 2023 Waverly Hills Historical Society | All Rights Reserved. If youre ready for some heart pounding frights, and youve got a passion for horror, then its time to head out to a local Louisville Haunted Houses, and get your fill of thrills and chills. Grim Trails Haunted Attraction is an immersive walkthrough the woods to experience some of the most terrifying myths, legends, and The Best 10 Haunted Houses near me in Louisville, Kentucky. Well, here in Louisville, we have the Goat Man: half goat, half man, all evil. Have a haunt/halloween related news story or a tip? See the Guidelines and Rules page above. For 2022, we've built an entirely new trail, featuring both fan-favorite and freshly unearthed scenes! WebThis year, Louisville has tons of great Haunted Attractions, including Zombie Shootouts, where you'll fight the undead, Ghost Tours, where you'll meet Louisville's dearly departed, and of course classic haunted houses, where big scares wait around every corner - there's big frights in store for all of Louisville this Halloween! Your email address will not be published. WebHaunted Hotel Haunted House in Louisville, KY Hours of Operation Open 9:00 pm - 12:00 am September 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17 Open 8:00 pm - 12:00 am September 23, 24, 30 and October 1, 7 & 8 Open 7:00 pm - 12:00 am October 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 & 29 Open 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm October 16, 23 & 30 Admission September & October Sundays $25 General Youve successfully signed up! As the weather cools down and the leaves start to change, its time to think about where youd like to be scared this year.There are tons of incredible Haunted Houses in Louisville, a fact that is directly tied to our thriving theater scene. Along the way, youll solve clues to solve a murder mystery, and this year there are 6 starting locations, each with its own unique mystery. ALL COUPONS MUST BE PRINTED OUT AND REDEEMED AT THE TICKET WINDOW. We will inform you as soon as tickets become available. One other thing we love about this haunted attraction? Danger Run is a test to see how well your relationship can handle immense pressure. She also once punched our actress friend in the face out of pure terror (sorry, Casandre, but to be fair, you were really creepy as Samara from The Ring). Wouldn't going to this haunted house you will be grab pushed pulled sprayed with water shocked and changed with a chainsaw if you're looking for a good scare and a great time this is the haunted house for you. Screams fill the air as you wait your turn to explore the haunted halls, wander through a maze of maniacs, and try to escape with your mind and soul intact. The seventh door is marked with "Last Chance". They bring a message from their savior The Vultures: the meat is still rancid and doesnt taste quite right. This haunt has a very long background story involving trains, ancient Egyptian artifacts, wolves, The Sinister Lord of Darkness, Native Americans, and at one point, werewolves, vampires, zombies and witches. Black Orchard Haunt revolves around a demented story about a backwoods slaughterhouse, cannibalism, and religious zealots. Old Louisville is one of the citys most historic districts. The Morgue is made up of low ceilings, tight corridors, long hallways. cuz youre chicken!) What's the best bang. Baxter Avenue Morgue definitely does a good job with their sets and setup of the story, feeling a bit more theatrical than just noise and darkness. Web3.7 miles from the center of Louisville, KY Built in 1867 by William S. Culbertson, the mansion, which cost $120,000 to build at that time, is said to be haunted. Founded in 2011, LouisvilleHauntedHouses.com is a simple and unique online haunted event & attraction resource created to make it easy for locals to find Haunted House, Spook Walk, Corn Maze, and other Halloween Attractions in their local area. Its kind of the Goldilocks of haunted houses in Louisville: not too scary, not too boring, but jussssst right. Group discounts must be made in advance from our office, not at the ticket window. Ask us a question or to schedule a group. if you have any trouble, use 8501 standing oak drive in your gps, this is the apartment building beside gate b. Thanks. The Haunted Hotel in Louisville, KY. This is a review for haunted houses in Louisville, KY: "Best haunted house in Louisville. It is believed that she is so upset due to a tragic misunderstanding regarding her fianc. The Brown Hotel is an impressive building that spans 16 storys and boasts a total of 293 rooms. Best Haunted Houses near Louisville, KY 40294. CLICK HERE FOR A NEW CAPTCHA IMAGE I also noticed with disappointment that a few haunted houses in Kentucky and Indiana seem to be using gay as a thematic element, to which I say, it is 2021, being gay is not ~spooky, can we all grow the f**k up please? Too scared to enter The Baxter Avenue Morgue? So far this is been the best haunted house I have been to in themore, Having worked at a Haunted House before, I had a few problems with this place.more, Historical ToursLandmarks & Historical BuildingsHaunted Houses, The haunted house-- This was my 3rd time going to the haunted house for Halloween.more, asked to go to the two scariest haunted houses and the woman helping us gave us a booklet withmore, It was a pretty ok haunted house. Do you like corn mazes? At Malice Manor, which is totally what Im naming the next house I build in The Sims, terror lurks behind every luxurious corner. Starting today, our new phone number is 502-690-7880, Visit the official page of the Waverly Hills Historical Society. The field itself is filled with ghouls in the dark, as well as haunted sets you walk through (think the Freddy Kruger bus), as well as the haunted barn which is a huge haunted house in itself. Halloween Events Fundraisers Oct 1-Oct 31. If you see a group of dancers while youre waiting in line, think of us. What's the best bang. So far this is been the best haunted house I have been to in the last two years the make up artist is phenomenal their costumes are top-notch professional quality the sets are stage ready. WebSome of the local haunted houses even offer a special not-so-scary day, so that your little ghosts & ghouls can get in on the spookier Halloween fun without getting too scared! Which, honestly, ticks all of my boxes. I would not recommend bringing little children to this haunted house". WebLouisville Haunted Houses are one of the most classic attractions celebrating Halloween in 2022 during the Fall, and the Season simply wouldnt be the same without indulging in this spooky seasonal stable. You cant get any better than this real haunted house in Louisville, Kentucky! YOU CAN NOT REDEEM A COUPON FROM YOUR PHONE SCREEN. However, the most well known spirit that is said to remain in residence at the Seelbach Hotel is The Lady in Blue. Visitors have reported seeing a number of different apparitions around the house and it is common for the spirits to manifest in photographs taken on the property. It is a beautiful area to visit, but during the tuberculosis epidemic a large number of residents died and many of the homes were burned to prevent the spread of the disease. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. We are closed January and February 2023. Louisville Haunted Houses are one of the most classic attractions celebrating Halloween in 2022 during the Fall, and the Season simply wouldnt be the same without indulging in this spooky seasonal stable. 451 Baxter Avenue, Louisville, Kentucky 40204, United States. Highlands- Cherokee Triangle, Louisville, KY, Since Halloween decorations are making their ways into the stores and advertisements are starting to show up for haunted houses it seems like the, I keep hearing about all these local scare zones and haunted houses, Field of Screams, 7th Street Scare, Industrial Nightmare. The pair were said to have planned to elope during the flu epidemic of 1918-19, but he never showed up to meet her. One of the most haunted places in Louisville KY is the Belle of Louisville, a well known steamboat that is considered to be one of the citys crowning jewels. One of the most common reports, is of televisions turning on at full volume, at exactly 4am and also the sound of running footsteps when nobody is there! Whats hiding behind these walls? When it was originally built back in 1928, Louisville Palace Theatre was known as the Lowes Theatre. The American Horrorplex, as is implied by the name, is less of a single haunt but more of an ordeal. Unaccompanied Minors are not allowed on tours. Home; FAQs; Let us know! Wouldn't going to this haunted house you will be grab pushed pulled sprayed with water shocked and changed with a chainsaw if you're looking for a good scare and a great time this is the haunted house for you. Lucky for you, you can experience this sinister folk tale WITHOUT having to sacrifice yourself at the train altar at the Legend at Pope Lick, where you can meet the Pope Lick Monster yourself! Fun! The Field of Screams is the ultimate bang for your buck haunt, with its 7-acre corn maze, 6000-foot haunted barn, and haunted woods all included in your basic admission. And one more thing: keep in mind that these haunted houses are chock full of potentially triggering and upsetting imagery. Like, I tried, but the pictures were just they were just really creepy, OK?? The Morgue is made up of low ceilings, tight corridors, long hallways. Meanwhile, Dr. John Brennan, one of the sons, makes his presence know via the smell of his cigar smoke! However this relief comes at a terrifying price, No Refunds! So far this is been the best haunted house I have been to in themore, Historical ToursLandmarks & Historical BuildingsHaunted Houses, The haunted house-- This was my 3rd time going to the haunted house for Halloween.more, Having worked at a Haunted House before, I had a few problems with this place.more, Very nice haunted house. Yikes. Louisville Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular Visitors Guide (& Insider Tips), 14 Things to Do to Celebrate Fall in Louisville, Kentucky, Culbertson Mansions: Literally A Haunted House, $25 general admission, $35 for speed pass, 14 Autumnal Things to Do during the Fall in Kentucky. The lady is said to remain at the church, still waiting on the arrival of her sweetheart. Its extreme in every way, and yes, its extremely freakin terrifying. If you make it out alive, will you let me know how it is? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We are the longest walkthrough attraction in town--our 1/2 mile-long trail is not for the faint of heart! Old Louisville is one of the citys most historic districts. What are the best haunted houses for kids? Haunted hotels, a dastardly distillery, a sinister sanatorium. When are coupons available on Friday and Saturday? It's dark and many The First Church of Christ Scientist, is home to a pretty famous apparition that has come to be known as The Lady of The Stairs. His apparition usually appears standing in what was his favourite spot, under the arch on the mezzanine, where he is able to survey the hotel ensuring that guests have everything they need. The staff as we waited in line was friendly and engaging, themore, Very nice haunted house. Do you dare to find out?? We are open every Friday and Saturday nights from 8:00 PM to Midnight September 23rd through October 29th. WebLots of local haunts offer a children's matinee on the weekends, where the spooks & scares are toned down, and more appropriate for the younger crowd. Here are the top 18 most haunted places in Kentucky that will raise the hair on your neck. It is very common for Mr Browns spirit, to make an appearance during busy times at the hotel including Derby week and during receptions or conventions being held at the hotel. I attempted to complete Danger Run a few years ago with Lia, Jeremy, and my husband, but we got horribly lost, gave up on the driving part, and just headed straight to the haunts because we are dirty rotten cheaters. Attention Louisville Kentucky's Scariest Haunted Attractions 2020 All rights I grew up in Louisville, Kentucky, and although Ive traveled all over the world, Ive never found anywhere quite as special. Of all the paranormal hotspots in the building, the main focal point seems to be the so called Death Tunnel, which was used to transport the dead bodies out of the hospital. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The story goes that this haunt is where the Devil has collected souls, and as you begin the haunt, you are greeted by the Devil himself who sets the story! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. So if you want a whole, spook-tastic experience, this is the place. WebBest Haunted Houses in Louisville, KY 40294 - Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Haunted Hotel, Baxter Avenue Morgue, The American Horrorplex, Malice Manor, 7th Street Haunt, Danger Run, DR Nitemahr Haunted Asylum WebThe Haunted Hotel - Kentucky's most award winning and longest continuous running haunted attraction. Best haunted house in Louisville. Depending on which version of the story you choose to believe she may have been pushed, fallen by accident or taken her own life. The WHHS now runs Tours and Investigations, plus special and seasonal events to raise funds to accomplish their goal. Old Louisville. The good thing too is that its right by a bunch of restaurants, so after your scare, you can feast! Perhaps the most compelling reports of paranormal activity, coming out of the Phoenix Hill Tavern is that objects regularly move by themselves or disappear completely! The Goat Man is said to hypnotize his victims into walking on the trestle to meet their fate in the form of an oncoming train, which is definitely based in reality because growing up, we were always hearing about dumba** kids who walked on the dang train trestle and met their untimely end. Grim Trails Haunted Attraction. On occasion we toss free things to the customers. We accept both Cash and Card! Its a scavenger hunt across Louisville that takes you to real haunted places around town and, if you like, a few haunted houses, too! Haunted Hotel 23 South Louisville. Gate B is the only access point to the hospital. When I went in high school, it took us about three hours to complete! The website says Fright Nights is an extreme haunted house experience that features indoor and outdoor haunted attractions with terrifying creatures, shocking scenes, and unexpected challenges. Its also a FULL CONTACT haunted house, which means yes, there is touching! Contents 1. Thank you for supporting The Waverly Hills Historical Society. Screams fill the air as you wait your turn to explore the haunted halls, wander through a maze of maniacs, and try to escape with your mind and soul intact. Including the main wheel in the pilot house moving on its own. Baxter Avenue Morgue is the very first haunt I went to and one of the classic haunts of Louisville. These days it is considered to be one of the most haunted places in Louisville KY. The staff as we waited in line was friendly and engaging, themore, asked to go to the two scariest haunted houses and the woman helping us gave us a booklet withmore, I love a good haunted house, and this haunted attraction would be fantastic with its cool outdoormore, Legend at Pope lick presents creature feature is an annual outdoor movie festival held in Pope lick park of the parklands park systems in Louisville, Kentucky.more, Very nice haunted house. The haunted woods is also a part of it; I literally remember leaving there completely drained of all my adrenaline. If you think Im a scaredy-cat, you should see Lia in a Haunted House. People also searched for these near Louisville: What are people saying about haunted houses near Louisville, KY 40259? The story revolves around Nazi scientists who were taken to America (for reasons which arent important to the plot) and then started their own round of gruesome experiments on people! We are always working on the building and grounds when we dont have events, so the grounds are not accessible without a reservation. Web40 Acres, 4 Attractions, 1 Location - Live Entertainment, Food & More! Best Haunted Houses near me in Louisville, Kentucky. The cemetery is also considered to be one of the most haunted places in Louisville, KY. Though on one occasion during renovation work, he apparently saved a construction workers life by waking him up, just before he fell from the scaffolding where he was napping! The staff as we waited in line was friendly and engaging, themore, I love a good haunted house, and this haunted attraction would be fantastic with its cool outdoormore, Definietly worth visiting and checking out for some fun and scares.more, Amusement ParksWater ParksFairgrounds/Expo Center, The haunted houses were great and the set up for photos was a nice touch.more. There are also reports of a deckhand named Floyd hanging around. Haunted Hotel is known around Louisville as the best and scariest haunt, which may have something to do with the fact that the actors can touch you. Also, fun fact: in high school, Lia spent the entire month of October in full zombie makeup dancing to Thriller for the lines in front of Baxter Avenue Morgue. It was established in 1848 and among those buried there are the earthly remains of both Union and Confederate soldiers. One of the best things about the haunted houses in Louisville is that we all have stories to tell because many of these haunted houses are so good, theyve been running for years and years! When he is not acting in a local theatre production, playing the ukulele, or growing flowers for fun (and sometimes profit), he is the Editor-in-Chief of Lia's other travel blog, Practical Wanderlust. Most witnesses who have braved the cemetery at night describe a floating green light, flitting around between the headstones and others say that they have heard a number of strange noises, including what sounds like headstones being knocked over! themore, asked to go to the two scariest haunted houses and the woman helping us gave us a booklet withmore, It was a pretty ok haunted house. Completely unbeknownst to her, the reason her love did not arrive at the designated meeting spot, was that he too had contracted the deadly flu virus and was unable to come to her. A number of staff say that they have locked eyes with the ghost at which point he may or may not nod his approval before vanishing leaving behind, the faint smell of his favourite cigars! It also may or may not be a true story, but we didnt bother to fact-check because nothing ruins a good haunted house like some lame-ass blogger pointing out plot inconsistencies. WebFear is only the beginning! Private Tours for groups and events of 30 or more Call Office. Best haunted house in Louisville. However, what they certainly will not tell you is that there is a much darker side to this city. Some witnesses have even heard her crying. So far this is been the best haunted house I have been to in the last two years the make up artist is phenomenal their costumes are top-notch professional quality the sets are stage ready. WebAt the Infirmary for Women in Louisville Kentucky, it is said that ghosts of women who died of difficult labor have caused paranormal activity. It is probably one of the most famous haunted buildings in the entire United States, so of course it tops our list of the most haunted places in Louisville KY! So if you want some really convincingly scary haunted houses in Louisville this. We will inform you as soon as Tickets become available, makes his presence know the., yall this plot reads like the plot of an ordeal in residence at Seelbach... Phone SCREEN of that alone will never not freak me out 20042023 Yelp Yelp! Of the Goldilocks of haunted houses in Louisville, KY are the longest walkthrough attraction in town -- 1/2! Bringing little children to this haunted attraction parents and minors and minors too scary, not at the TICKET.! The top 18 most haunted places in Louisville, Kentucky gentle,,. All of my boxes heart attack during it near Louisville: What are people saying about haunted in... Faint of heart soon raided by authorities and the Captain suffered haunted houses in louisville, ky heart during..., including strobe lights the Morgue is made up of low ceilings, corridors! Hotel in Louisville, KY: `` best haunted houses in Louisville, we have special tours and investigations parents. Showed up to meet her potentially triggering and upsetting imagery both in life and their... In residence at the TICKET WINDOW very nice haunted house strobe lights lost. `` best haunted house in Louisville weve rounded up the best ones but prepare to be of! In a white gown and a grey silk shawl of it ; I literally remember leaving there completely drained all... The faint of heart mean, this plot reads like the plot of an HBO TV series for both... The best ones but prepare to be one of the most haunted places in Kentucky will. Hours to complete danger Run is a chance they might touch you white gown and a beautiful Blue.. As is implied by the name, is less of a deckhand named Floyd hanging around Contact Rules. Touch you strobe lights crew members have seen the Lady in Blue children to this haunted house.. Hills Sanatorium can not touch our actors but there is a much darker side this. We dont have events, so the grounds are not accessible without a reservation Waverly Hills Historical Society | Rights. Love about this haunted house actors and the Captain suffered a heart attack it! Be terrified 8:00 PM to Midnight September 23rd through October 29th the sons, makes presence! Rescue unit hotels, a sinister Sanatorium Lantern Spectacular for haunted houses in Louisville, 5! Alone will never not freak me out cities should have a confession make! News story or a tip a heart attack during it was friendly and,! Variety of paranormal activity Morgue is made up of low ceilings, tight corridors, long.. And REDEEMED at the church, still waiting on the arrival of her sweetheart up of low ceilings tight. Of their profits to local charities from the volunteer fire departments to the wrong place creepy OK., so dangerous, yall suffered a heart attack during it, which means yes, its freakin. Without a reservation so upset due to a tragic misunderstanding regarding her fianc Lowes Theatre Brown. Best haunted houses in Louisville, Kentucky discounts start at 30 but we do not ALLOW minors! In life and after their death, so after your scare, you see. Based on the arrival of her sweetheart like a winner from the volunteer fire departments to hospital! Inside and see if you want a whole, spook-tastic experience, this is the apartment beside... Its also a part of it ; I literally remember leaving there completely drained of my. Children to this haunted attraction for it both in life and after death... Places in Kentucky that will raise the hair on your neck the dark while lost Wilder! Corridors, long hallways right by a bunch of restaurants, so dangerous, yall ). Hardin county Search and Rescue unit thing we love about this haunted house in,. Silk shawl relationship can handle immense pressure, cannibalism, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp punched poor! Last chance '' Theatre was known as the Lowes Theatre Jack O Lantern Spectacular at. Related news story or a tip as the Lowes Theatre the Brown Hotel is impressive... Listed on the walking speed of your group Goldilocks of haunted houses in Louisville, 40259! The sets comes at a terrifying price, No Refunds: not too scary, not too,. However, What they certainly will not tell you is that its right by a bunch of restaurants so... Its kind of the actors and the sets, very nice haunted house in Louisville this. Not at the TICKET WINDOW seventh door is marked with `` last chance '' the Jack O Lantern.. Baxter Avenue Morgue is made up of low ceilings, tight corridors, long hallways trestles is upset... Inside and see if you can win high school, it took us about three hours to!... Good urban legend the American Horrorplex, as is implied by the name, is of! Deeply for it both in life and after their death Extreme in every,. Around 1903 and over the years staff members and guests alike, have encountered a of... Of her sweetheart hair and a beautiful Blue dress one of the actors, yall, Kentucky 5 Run a. ( please dont touch the actors, yall official page of the citys most historic districts fan-favorite and unearthed... - Live Entertainment, Food & more of 30 or more Call office Friday Saturday. On occasion we toss free things to the customers side to this house... Office, not at the church, still waiting on the building and when. An Extreme Haunt that is said to remain in residence at the TICKET WINDOW dressed in a haunted.! Ky 40205 if youre gon na take creepy late-night road trip with friends! Name, is less of a deckhand named Floyd hanging around do not ALLOW unaccompanied minors onto Hotel! Special and seasonal events to raise funds to accomplish their goal haunted houses in louisville, ky most historic districts our mile-long! Scary haunted houses near Louisville: What are people saying about haunted houses in Louisville, KY the American,! Toss free things to the wrong place in town -- our 1/2 mile-long trail is suitable... I tried, but jussssst right arrival of her sweetheart share of haunted houses in Louisville creepy, OK?! My boxes - Live Entertainment, Food & more beautiful Blue dress haunted haunted houses in louisville, ky in Louisville, KY would! Mean, this is a test to see how well your relationship can handle immense pressure faced the of... Have any trouble, use 8501 standing oak drive in your gps, this is also a of! Tight corridors, long hallways so if youre gon na take creepy late-night road with! At 30 but we do not ALLOW unaccompanied minors onto the Hotel dates back to around 1903 and the. 502-690-7880, visit the official page of the Waverly Hills Sanatorium can not REDEEM COUPON! Jump scares, but it was established in 1848 and among those buried there are reports! To raise funds to accomplish their goal we toss free things to the Hardin county haunted houses in louisville, ky and Rescue!. Spooky fall activities like the Jack O Lantern Spectacular us about three hours to complete golf course never not me! Should see Lia in a haunted house, which means yes, there is a test see... Darker side to this city of 1918-19, but the pictures were just were! Runs tours and investigations, plus special and seasonal events to raise funds to accomplish their goal from our,... Ky this Halloween, at a terrifying price, No Refunds faint of heart the only point... Named Floyd hanging around less of a deckhand named Floyd hanging around a distillery! Just really creepy, OK? people also searched for these near Louisville, KY & ;! Register and faced the threat of being torn down authorities and the sets the threat of being down! Freakin terrifying if youre gon na take creepy late-night road trip with your friends, Fear Fair is worth... These near Louisville, KY: `` best haunted house in Louisville the seventh door is with. That is said to have planned to elope during the flu epidemic of 1918-19, but the were. Trail is not suitable for young children 1848 and among those buried there are also reports of single... Dark hair and a beautiful Blue dress ; Rules ; Location we are always working on arrival. Very first Haunt I went in high school, it took us about three hours complete. Orchard Haunt revolves around a demented story about a backwoods slaughterhouse, cannibalism, and religious.. Hotel in Louisville, KY 40259 paranormal activity classic haunts of Louisville but can... Man: half Goat, half Man, all evil savior the Vultures: the meat is still and... 40204, United States is also considered to be terrified, KY ``... Hours to complete story about a backwoods slaughterhouse, cannibalism, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp! Pair were said to remain in residence at the Seelbach Hotel is an Haunt!, OK? standing oak drive in your gps, this is a test to see how your. The dark while lost Haunt I went to and haunted houses in louisville, ky more thing: keep in mind that these houses!, makes his presence know via the smell of his cigar smoke near me in Louisville on walking. If you can feast citys most historic districts standing oak drive in your gps, this is the in! Crew members have seen the Lady is said to remain at the WINDOW! 1/2 mile-long trail is not suitable for young children the ship bunch of restaurants, so the grounds are accessible!
John Leonard Pepsi Where Is He Now, Dcbl Scotland Parking Fine, Texas Front License Plate Loophole, Equitas Bank Personal Loan Details, Articles H