he flip flopped so many times on the story that you don't know what the truth is>>>Right on Mary. We have set your language to Homicide cops knew this guy without any blood or cuts couldt chase and stab all these people unless he was Speedy Gonzalez.Once they calmed him down and background checked him and found out he was John Holmes brother from Ohio they figured he was Italian tubesteak for Altobeli.Anyway by day 3 the good cop was getting rare witness survivor testimony of an even rarer ritualistic,possibly drug (MDA)related multiple murder.As far as I can tell the cops treated him with kid gloves.The cops were worried BG might be murdered by this same group if he told the press what he knew and saw.I was in Los Angeles from the Boston area from Jan-June 1969.I was 20 and couldn't believe how many hitchhikers there were.I bought a 1957 Century from my landlord not realizing the Ca.tags tranferred with the vehicle I had taken my Maine tags,plus didnt require insurance like Ca.did.I myself bummed rides.Like most witnesses to an unknown perp murder.BG was told that he didnt hear or see anything.Thats why his lawyer did all the TV interview.When I started work in the Plymouth Co DA Office I LEAA funded the first county wide Victim-Witness Prog.I personally used Induction-Hypnosis on violent crime vics & witnesses with great results in 1975-78.Defense attornies complained I was manufacturing evidence.I didnt think so;so many clients could recall to witness and document traumatic crime details.Crime scene forensics was a bit sloppy at the Tate house.BTW the Buntline 22 using Std velocity ammo MAY BE somewhat suppressed due to the 18" ? The bodies of Abigail Folger, 25; Jay Sebring, 35; Voyteck Frykowski, 32; and Steven Parent, 18; were found with knife or gunshot wounds. William Eston "Willy, Billy, Bill" Garretson. Garretson passed the poly and he passed when he said he heard no shots or screams, I think the telephone being dead and the door handle being down indicating someone tried to enter at some point freaked him out and he didn't want to admit he was afraid and left the house for a bit. var part3 = "Matt at Mansonblog dot com"; Altobelli the owner of the property was gay and picked Garretson up hitchhiking originally. The transcript has WG saying: (1) Parent remarked re the two hot babes in the main house (2) he was lonely. Garretson, who stayed in a small cottage behind the main house, was miraculously unharmed and undisturbed during the murders on August 9, 1969. He was a drug infested idiot.They should sue him for his stupidness. Who would be able to describe the Rambler to the police ? "The report is transcribed here:http://www.mansondirect.com/police-report-tate-1st.html. // -->,